Fully fit squad

Ajm1985

It may have been covered, and probably isn't surprising, but can anyone recall the last time we had a fully fit squad?

First 5 games ???

Sadly no. Bony, Fernando, Clichy, Zabaleta and Fernandinho were all injured or only just back from injury.

By the time we got to Palace Silva was out too.

It's a good post, literally can't remember when we were fully fit.

Its been a long time since we had all our squad available for a game
Sadly no. Bony, Fernando, Clichy, Zabaleta and Fernandinho were all injured or only just back from injury.

By the time we got to Palace Silva was out too.

It's a good post, literally can't remember when we were fully fit.

Delph was unavailable as well and of course KDB didn't start the season with us either.

Saturday 21st February 2015

I think that's right. Jesus. I give Pellegrini some stick, but not having all your players available for what will be over a year (dependent on Vinny and Nasri) must be difficult to manage, even with our squad.

I've just posted in the Nasri thread that we haven't fielded what many would consider our strongest team (whatever that might be) for any consecutive number of games. Other clubs have had injury woes and it would be interesting to compare, not just the number of injuries, but which players are involved and who ends up playing in the back four, the defensive mid, attacking mid, and striking department. It would be pretty nigh impossible to analyse what effect in terms of points it might have had.

I think the problem this season has been more down to poor refereeing than injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.