Funniest ever poster on bm.

Bigga said:
Oo! Can I cast my vote too, please??

To be fair, I've found the whole City debacle a miserable affair and I HONESTLY began to wish for this poster to return. Imagine my surprise to see he'd posted on the site again and the misery of City's plight could be put on the shelf, for the time being and I could at...

With...

(No, no, I was right the first time...)

Ladies and gentleman. My vote goes to...

BROOKSLANDS BLUE!!

Stand up, fella!! Take a bow!

The original...or version 2.0? I know technically they are the same, but the updated version could be more difficult for your operating software.

CarolinaBlue said:
Bigga said:
Oo! Can I cast my vote too, please??

To be fair, I've found the whole City debacle a miserable affair and I HONESTLY began to wish for this poster to return. Imagine my surprise to see he'd posted on the site again and the misery of City's plight could be put on the shelf, for the time being and I could at...

With...

(No, no, I was right the first time...)

Ladies and gentleman. My vote goes to...

BROOKSLANDS BLUE!!

Stand up, fella!! Take a bow!

The original...or version 2.0? I know technically they are the same, but the updated version could be more difficult for your operating software.

Hmm. Good point. In fact, I HAVE had a couple of glitches already, but I think that's because 2.0 is bedding itself into the registery and I forgot what a jaunty little number it is to handle.

I know, comparatively, we're at the Microsoft '99 model from the previous '95, but it's still a bit buggy. I have to admit I'm excited to see what the 'Vista' version will be like!

Brookslandsblue Vista!

I hope it isn't long...

jay_mcfc said:
mackenzie said:
Scarblu, Kingy, Moods and bluemanc.

Sentimental or what. Bluemanc is about as funny as aids.

Not sentimental at all. I also said it when Scar and Kingy were alive.

And bluemanc IS funny in a very deadpan way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.