Funniest/ Most Classic BB Moment Ever!!

A smashed Verne in the Diary Room.

Big Brother: "Verne? Did you just drive into the Diary Room door?"

Verne: "...Is that ok?"

I've never been p*ssed as a whole(cept for my wedding), but if it makes you answer questions in such fashion, I wish I'd done it more often!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
When he boasted about earning six figures a year but had the typing skills of a four year old Autistic child.

Hey bad boy, - not wanting to be being rude - and having only watched tonights eviction from the UK edition of CBB , from this series of Celeb Big Brother - how much do you know of the people in the house??? Just thinking - as I was looking at the Aussie CBB and was struggling to recognise peoople - if I'm being truthful............ sorry love xxx

BrowneBlueBird said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
When he boasted about earning six figures a year but had the typing skills of a four year old Autistic child.

Hey bad boy, - not wanting to be being rude - and having only watched tonights eviction from the UK edition of CBB , from this series of Celeb Big Brother - how much do you know of the people in the house??? Just thinking - as I was looking at the Aussie CBB and was struggling to recognise peoople - if I'm being truthful............ sorry love xxx
You won't have been around Off Topic enough to get the joke... someone here might have.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

You won't have been around Off Topic enough to get the joke... someone here might have.

*fully in my place - how dare I look away from the corner.........................!!!!*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.