Funniest thing you have heard at a match

kp789 said:
What is the funniest thing you have heard someone say at a match?

cockney blue at portsmouth away last year called zabaletta 'a lazy cnut'

then followed it up with ' this is the worse city performance ive seen in 30 years'

At Rochdale vs Macclesfield last season (before you ask, I go to any local game when City aren't playing) these two guys were discussing a free kick. One of the guys said "If that ball had been been lower and underneath the bar and the keeper missed it we;d be 1-0 up now". I had to turn around and say "well that is the usual way you score a goal you know".

That is the one that really sticks out. I hear people talking shit all the time though.

Used to sit next to a guy (he will know who he is) every time the 4th official would hold up a subs board and the players did not realise who it was, looking confused. He would stand up and shout " all 11 of you get off. You're all sh*t !"
Hilarious!

simonr555 said:
At Rochdale vs Macclesfield last season (before you ask, I go to any local game when City aren't playing) these two guys were discussing a free kick. One of the guys said "If that ball had been been lower and underneath the bar and the keeper missed it we;d be 1-0 up now". I had to turn around and say "well that is the usual way you score a goal you know".

That is the one that really sticks out. I hear people talking shit all the time though.
haha

Back in the North Stand in the 70's when we were playing on a dull October (IIRC) afternoon. Game was as dull as the weather (might have been Everton or Birmingham, which were always bad) and half-way through the second half it started getting misty.

There was a little lad with his dad who always sat behind us and the dad was a bit of a wit. Lad comes out with "Dad, dad, it's getting foggy." Dad replies "Yes son. It's so God doesn't have to watch this bloody rubbish." Whole of P block falls about laughing,

Sat in my mates seat last season, an old guy who was hillarious shouting random shite throught the game at one point he goes " wing it fcuking wing it" the ball then went infield and the man shouted "you should have fcuking wung it" to which his son said calm down dad, and what the fuck is a wung??

Several, years ago we went away to Tranmere and we were in the pub at 11am for a 3pm kick off. I'd had way too much to drink and when the game kicked off it was a bit drab to be honest and I fell asleep to the amusement of everyone around me.

Woke up to 2-300 people singing "Fat Robbie Williams, your just a fat Robbie Williams" started by Didsbury Dave and a few other pals.

Now I just look fat as opposed to looking like Robbie Williams. All those pies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.