funny haha

It's a good bit if banter. Really no need for anyone to get upset.its what local rivalries are all about.

de niro said:
black mamba said:
Колобок said:
fucking tosser.

He must have missed the second half where City were much the better side , until an extremely fortunate late free kick fluked the game for them.

And he's also managed to 'forget' his sides mauling in the Old Trafford derby , when his team struggled to even get hold of the ball !

He's also conveniently added one nought too many on his teams parade attendance too ...

he did, his telly went on the blink.
Some bad memories amongst these rags !

he did, his telly went on the blink.

I found it funny to be fair! :L the banter with them is quality! Especially when they know your right yet still continue the burst bile out of there vile little mouths!. I prove 2 rags wrong everyday at work the tossers hate it! It's bloody hilarious!!

All up for a bit of banter but it's just crap. If it wasn't full of bullshit it would of been funny. The claim that 250,000 people turned up for their parade was the funniest part of that.

Haha... classic.

Give them another trophy and they all appear from underneath the rocks, still hiding from the previous season.

Human Hibernation.

I love reading this shit as it just show's how much winning means to them, and how much they can't take a good kicking.

Be immense if we win that league next season. rub it in their spoilt faces.

I have seen much funnier banter than that. Every now and then they do manage to make me laugh but this was more "empty seats" humour. Ah well they weren't wrong about the champions league.

If all that was fact or if it wasn't due to the fact that they had worse spells the season before ,like not gettin out of that piss easy champs league group, gettin dicked 1-6 at home, gettin out played at our place and then losing the league due to the last kick of the season , I'd be a bit niffed by that post .

Why Always Ste said:
Haha... classic.

Give them another trophy and they all appear from underneath the rocks, still hiding from the previous season.

Human Hibernation.

I love reading this shit as it just show's how much winning means to them, and how much they can't take a good kicking.

Be immense if we win that league next season. rub it in their spoilt faces.

Yep, they all went into hiding after we won it and now they know they'd have that fact highlighted if they stated pullin their shirts back on ,so they're still keepin a reasonably low profile . Shithouses .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.