funny haha

I always find it quite amusing that the Community Shield was a bona-fide 1st class trophy in 2011 when ruggy apparently 'gave us a footballing lesson' in the season's curtain raiser and wasn't in 2012.

Wretched Vengeance said:
Amusing read that and passed a minute before the Lions come on.

I particularly liked the bit about Sisters.

So did this chap:

15.jpg

Fair play to the rag who wrote the review, it is funny, sometimes the truth hurts, and TBH I wont be rushing out to buy the 2012/13 season review dvd.

Helmet Cole said:
Fair play to the rag who wrote the review, it is funny, sometimes the truth hurts, and TBH I wont be rushing out to buy the 2012/13 season review dvd.

I don't think it's at all funny. It looks like it was written by a 14 year old. Taking the piss out of us is fine, but this is just childish nonsense.

Helmet Cole said:

Agree ^^ made me chuckle, cant beat a bit of banter.

Barcon said:
Helmet Cole said:

I don't think it's at all funny. It looks like it was written by a 14 year old. Taking the piss out of us is fine, but this is just childish nonsense.

I could write better than that when I was 14. I actually feel sorry for the guy who wrote it. I'm sure he thinks he's done a great job and the worrying thing is that this was probably the best he could come up with. There were probably a series of draft versions that were whittled down and refined to become the utter pile of shite that it is. I cannot believe anyone finds it funny. Maybe it's ironic and he's poking fun at people who deludedly think they're funny but I suspect not. The more logical conclusion is that he's a feckless moron.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.