Funny thing about the game yesterday...

samharris

Although we didnt give the best performance by a long shot i thought James Milner had his best game for us..

He's getting there.

samharris said:
Although we didnt give the best performance by a long shot i thought James Milner had his best game for us..

He's getting there.

Can't agree with that guys ......

i thought Milner was pretty poor yesterday .... he was pretty anonymous for me up until the last 20 minutes or so , and even then others clearly stole the show.

black mamba said:
samharris said:

He's getting there.

i thought Milner was pretty poor yesterday .... he was pretty anonymous for me up until the last 20 minutes or so , and even then others clearly stole the show.

That's how I saw it too.

He's been poor every week apart from Liverpool.

He's not a wide player, much better inside.

Didsbury Dave said:
black mamba said:

That's how I saw it too.

I see Milner as a Barry replacement to be honest - Silva is a better wide player although lets be honest his work rate is outstanding

The best 'player rating' i've seen anywhere in the media for Milner in yestedays game is 6/10 ....

and that's what he got in the MEN too , together with this comment .....

James Milner - No problem with his work rate, but he can play much better than this
6/10

Didsbury Dave said:
black mamba said:

That's how I saw it too.

I was on holiday for the dipeprs game and in every game since then I have been underwhelmed by JM.

That said, his little backheel through to Silva before the first goal is the one moment which has turned the game, because if Blackpool had got their noses in front, I'm not sure we'd have got it back.

Players just do do that sort of stuff when they aren't feeling good, so maybe it's coming after all.

Milner is a quality player.

Even if he has an "off" game he still contributes to the team with his workrate and mentality. Same with Barry.

TVI said:
Milner is a quality player.

Even if he has an "off" game he still contributes to the team with his workrate and mentality. Same with Barry.
hes a good player with a great future at city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.