Future Strikers

I’ve no idea who, Martinez aside there doesn’t appear to be anybody who would seem ideal for us right now. hopefully the scouts can earn their crust and find someone from nowhere. Whoever it is they need to have similar qualities to Sergio. We don’t need another player who can join in with the pretty stuff when it’s going well but has no goal instinct and nor will we make use of a target man type. Needs to be mobile, possess predatory instincts and good pace.

Key thing is we don’t panic buy and make the wrong choice. If we bring in a sane replacement who can also play upfront (Aubameyang for me is the ideal candidate) it will buy us more time to properly Identify the prime target and then go all out to get him, overpay if we have to.

Messi or Mbappe would be my dream signings. Never going to happen though...

Haaland is probably slightly more achievable, though will still be difficult. I also like the look of Martinelli, but he has just signed a new contract. Son would make a pretty good false nine, but Spurs are a nightmare to deal with. I’d take Aubameyang on a short-term deal.

Tammy Abraham?

Two years left on his contract and is apparently angling for a new one, with Werner coming in and Lampard seemingly want to pack in the attackers behind him e.g. Havertz, Mount, Willian, Ziyech, Pulisic etc I wonder if a deal could be done.

I think under a bit of guidance from Pep he could be good, has some raw attributes but scores goals. English and homegrown also.

In my eyes the only realistic signing out there who could help to fill the huge void that is going to be left when Sergio leaves is Haaland.

Great finisher and would give us another option with his physicality. Would score loads of goals being supplied by the likes of KDB, Bernardo and Foden in years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.