Future Wingers

Reading about this random Lyon kid further shows how often talents are coming about. I bet by the end of the season we learn about a few more wonder kids.
There's nothing random about him, he is the most hyped young player there's ever been in France and what he did yesterday doesn't come as a surprise to anyone who follows youth football closely.

There's nothing random about him, he is the most hyped young player there's ever been in France and what he did yesterday doesn't come as a surprise to anyone who follows youth football closely.
We are on a manchester city forum site, I'm sorry that I don't know anything about a 16 year old in Lyon's academy... I am not a scout.

We are on a manchester city forum site, I'm sorry that I don't know anything about a 16 year old in Lyon's academy... I am not a scout.
I know, I'm not taking a shot at you at all and I apologize if you took it that way.
Just saying It's unlikely you'll see another 2003 born player doing the stuff he did and will most likely keep doing for the rest of the season

This one is very interesting. Jude Bellingham, who's being touted as the next big thing in English football, would definitely make sense for us to buy. He's brittish which is crucial for our squad due to the homegrown quota, and he can also play every attacking position. He's currently playing as a winger, but I think his future is at central midfield. He could maybe excel in that inside left forward role that Pep has played Foden (out of position) in a couple of times this season.

Does Gnabry count as an homegrown from his time at Arsenal? If so he should try to get him + money for Sané if Sané wants to leave. Gnabry is very good

Does Gnabry count as an homegrown from his time at Arsenal? If so he should try to get him + money for Sané if Sané wants to leave. Gnabry is very good
He is the one lobbying hard to get Sane. I doubt he is doing so just to then move over.

He wants to form the next Robben/Ribbery combo with Sane. It's probably the French kis who we are more likely to get.

Pep knows and likes him and he prolly doesn't wanna play 3rs fiddle to the Germans.

He is the one lobbying hard to get Sane. I doubt he is doing so just to then move over.

He wants to form the next Robben/Ribbery combo with Sane. It's probably the French kis who we are more likely to get.

Pep knows and likes him and he prolly doesn't wanna play 3rs fiddle to the Germans.
Coman would be a brilliant replacement, similar speed and technical qualities. But fuck me is he injury prone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.