Futures of players out on loan

I would like to see Poveda get another loan spell at Leeds.
We sold him mate,
"Leeds have not paid any money up front to sign the 19-year-old but could shell out up to £1m based on the number of appearances he makes. City will also get 30 per cent of a future sale"

We sold him mate,
"Leeds have not paid any money up front to sign the 19-year-old but could shell out up to £1m based on the number of appearances he makes. City will also get 30 per cent of a future sale"

Ah right, thanks for clearing that up.

Great update thanks. I still have hopes that Tosin can make the grade at City but think at this stage of his career he needs to play every week.

It is a shame that Anderlecht did not qualify for Europe as playing there, under VK's tutelage, in the Europa League would have been the ideal challenge for him.

Fantastic research and very interesting to read how they have all got on. I hope they all find decent clubs!

Let's be honest though, none of these players will play in the PL for us. They are there to be sold on for profit so we can spend it on the first team squad.

Well researched post.

Other than Steffen who may well be with us next season, I actually don’t think any of them will be City squad players. They’ll all go back out on loan or be sold.

I keep seeing people on this website saying that Tosin might be 3rd or 4th choice next season... there’s more chance of Fernandinho and Otamendi being given 5 year contracts and being our first choices for those five years than Tosin being a squad player for City. He’s a Championship level player, which is very good, it’s a good level of footy and easily in the top 20 leagues in Europe, but he won’t be playing for us.

Championship is probably a top 5 league at least in terms of attendance if not quality top 20 is just daft

Bringing this back from the dead, May as well use this thread for the players out on loan this year....

I hope Nmecha can kick on this year, hes had a tough couple years.

Watched Girona v Real Mallorca the other evening, it was on in a bar. Pablo Moreno, on loan from City, scored what looked like a very smart, improvised backheel finish but it was ruled out by VAR for a push in the build up. Otherwise he looked useful but very small and lightweight.
You can see the incident here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.