Futures of players out on loan

If you end up at Girona on loan from City, you need to face facts: you're not good enough for City, never will be and you need to start thinking about playing for teams like Wigan or their equivalents in Europe.

Girona is the biggest collection of football stiffs in Europe.

Maybe we should cut the link with Girona, highly unlikely with Pere Guardiola, should speak with Monza and Berlusconi.
you mean sell Girona?

It makes more sense to just not send so many promising youngsters there without a guarantee of game time.

I’m hoping couto will be ready to fight for the right back slot next season . He is going to be a quality player .
In what way is he quality? He talks the talk but at this moment does not back it up on the pitch.

In what way is he quality? He talks the talk but at this moment does not back it up on the pitch.
I’m taking about he reason why we signed him in the first place . He was a standout star in the Brazil youth team and was tipped to be Brazil’s right back. Maybe he hasn’t kicked on but that girona move is not good for anyone

I’m taking about he reason why we signed him in the first place . He was a standout star in the Brazil youth team and was tipped to be Brazil’s right back. Maybe he hasn’t kicked on but that girona move is not good for anyone
Terrible move to far, but for a young kid, he talks far too much.

Let the football do his talking.

you mean sell Girona?

It makes more sense to just not send so many promising youngsters there without a guarantee of game time.
You can't force a club to use players, the plays we send on loan have to prove they are worthwhile. Maffeo played plenty and got himself a move because of his performances, the likes of Couto have to step up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.