Futures of players out on loan

Muric never gets any game time when he is out on loan, time to sell?

Muric never gets any game time when he is out on loan, time to sell?
Looked really promising but bad loan clubs have killed him. Went to Forest shortly before they sacked their manager, new guy dropped him after one admittedly very bad game and brought in another keeper. Don't get me started on the talent black hole that is Girona, where young City careers go to die

I’m hoping couto will be ready to fight for the right back slot next season . He is going to be a quality player .

Nauhel lautaro Bustos have impressed with zero goals in 12 matches.

Looked really promising but bad loan clubs have killed him. Went to Forest shortly before they sacked their manager, new guy dropped him after one admittedly very bad game and brought in another keeper. Don't get me started on the talent black hole that is Girona, where young City careers go to die
As we speak

There you go, he has managed to escape to the Eredivisie. Get Couto out of there now as well

There you go, he has managed to escape to the Eredivisie. Get Couto out of there now as well
Maybe we should cut the link with Girona, highly unlikely with Pere Guardiola, should speak with Monza and Berlusconi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.