G P surgeries hiding appointments

Make it $100 !
Keep the riff raff out
Now your being silly. Starmer won't privatise the NHS. He wants people to have easier access to a gp. He's going to get them working from Weatherspoons, they will be sat somewhere near the toilets and let's face it, if you can walk that far, you ain't ill.

I meant to stick that in Mazzers post, oh well. Can you tell him I replied please.

Very rarely go to docs but have the need.
Rang 10 days ago to be told i have to ring on the day, explained that im self employed so its impossible to do that but i can book a few weeks in advance.
Cant do that either.
Said i have a day off on 23rd, no cant do that either as too far in advance.
Asked what im supposed to do.
Then starts the “whats the matter” questions. Pisses me off big time that. Fuck all to do with a receptionist.

Told them again i have a day off on mon 23rd so an app then would be great. Was told go ring on the 20th (today) and they have put a note that you will need an appointment on the 23rd and they will keep an app spare

Rang today … guess what .. no apps for monday !!!

So started the whole cycle again! Its nothing urgent but i need to see a doctor. “Well if you dont tell me whats up i cant make an appointment”!! Is this even legal? I dont want to discuss personal matters woth a receptionist thanks very much!! Not surprised so many men fuck it off and dont bother

Rang 10 days ago to be told i have to ring on the day, explained that im self employed so its impossible to do that but i can book a few weeks in advance.
Cant do that either.
Then starts the “whats the matter” questions. Pisses me off big time that. Fuck all to do with a receptionist.

Told them again i have a day off on mon 23rd so an app then would be great. Was told go ring on the 20th (today) and they have put a note that you will need an appointment on the 23rd and they will keep an app spare

So started the whole cycle again! Its nothing urgent but i need to see a doctor. “Well if you dont tell me whats up i cant make an appointment”!! Is this even legal? I dont want to discuss personal matters woth a receptionist thanks very much!! Not surprised so many men fuck it off and dont bother
Country is fucked

Cant do that either.

You are asked about your problem so you can be directed to the right person , you might need to see a dr, nurse, nurse practioner, physio, just tell them ffs , you are you own worst enemy

Cant do that either.

What is your complaint as I’m a nosey bastard just like the receptionist

I’ve got private health insurance with AXA
With the state of the NHS I decided I’m happy to pay for SKY TV why wouldn’t I pay similar money (£80 ) for the private health
Hopefully any quality of life injury/ illness I get will be resolved quickly

I’ve got private health insurance with AXA
With the state of the NHS I decided I’m happy to pay for SKY TV why wouldn’t I pay similar money (£80 ) for the private health
Hopefully any quality of life injury/ illness I get will be resolved quickly
Now I’m in hospital Tuesday for a pre-ileostomy reversal check and have little to complain about with the treatment I’ve had. Many of the professionals were exceptional and I was in three times last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.