Gabby Logan

It wasn't that she said our recent records against Newcastle was poor. It was that she said that ONLY so she could say City had an an advantage with no fans in the stadium.
On Thursday we play the counter tie against Liverpool. We played them at theirs with their fans, they play at ours with no opposition fan . Now that's an advantage, and they're trying to airbrush it from history.

"Man City have not had a lot of joy against Newcastle have they". The MOTD presenter actually just said these words at the end of the FA Cup highlights show tonight. I thought to myself that this was utter rubbish knowing that she always likes to belittle City whenever she can. So I checked the stats on fixtures between City and Newcastle and over the last 25 games...City have won 19, drawn 4 and lost 2.

If anyone is on Twitter, or whatever, can you highlight the utter stupidity and ignorance of this idiot who is hired as a so called expert on a national TV sports show.
Just report her to the BBC complaints team, they are tax payer funded and this is malicious fake news at best delivered by a known tit.

How much preparation does someone like Keown actually do for a co-commentator role though ? I expect he turned up at the ground an hour or two before kick off, and then went and had a chat with a few people and then went on air and says the first thing that struggles into his head, Mcminimum makes a living just repeating what the lead commentator has just said and adding the word "Fletch" . Spitty just relys on the fact he played for dipperp**l and you should be grateful for that ! Ratboy tries to sound like he knows what he is talking about, but has a tendency to go sulky when he realises, that you realise he is just Gary Neville! Whatever they say it's just filling time in a football match, it's mostly just filler . I reckon Keown doesn't even remember saying that line about city's first game if you stopped him and asked him to explain it, he would have to look at the tape first to make sure he said it .

A friend of mine works on MOTD and you've hit the nail on the head re Keown. Absolutely useless apparently.

Keown was on talkshite earlier in the week saying he fancied Newcastle as City have a very poor record against Newcastle.

Was once in Pizza Hut in Durham whe Logan and her partner walked in at 6pm ish & asked if the all you can eat lunch was still on.

Just report her to the BBC complaints team, they are tax payer funded and this is malicious fake news at best delivered by a known tit.
Not sure why anyone is bothered by it to be honest. Our recent record up there, isn’t great and the idea that any neutrals watching would have taken that in is nonsensical. She is a barcodes fan as well, so that might have led her down the heartbroken path of optimism......

She’s one of the chief beneficiaries from the feminisation of BBC sport - a box ticking exercise taken to the nth degree. Female ; check. Blonde ; check

When you compare her capabilities to those of sports broadcasters who preceded her she’s like a fish out of water

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.