Gabby Petito

Not knocking the post. Why is a murder in the US big news here?
I agree, just noticed that the BBC were reporting it and the two people were in my little town a day or two before. Also there’s some body cam footage from a cop who pulled them over in Utah and separated them for the evening. Now the boyfriend is missing, presumed dead

I agree, just noticed that the BBC were reporting it and the two people were in my little town a day or two before. Also there’s some body cam footage from a cop who pulled them over in Utah and separated them for the evening. Now the boyfriend is missing, presumed dead
Really? I assumed he killed his girlfriend and has now done a runner. Why do they think he's dead?

Really? I assumed he killed his girlfriend and has now done a runner. Why do they think he's dead?
They’re thinking maybe he committed suicide, no one knows. Like another poster mentioned, why even talk about a murder over here as there are so many, this one has just got everybody talking, very few make news over there

It’s looking fairly plain that he’s done her and left her. Sounds like the authorities believe he thinks he can live off the grid and stay one step ahead of the law, as he has outdoor experience.

They’ve been scouring a park area, but no joy so far. His parents hired a lawyer the DAY HE RETURNED ALONE, so I assume he squawked to them.

Yet another relationship that’s not going to have ended well, with yet another woman ending up on the wrong end of an unhappy man’s ire.

Feel SO BAD for her parents. As the father of a fairly petite 25 yr old daughter, one of my biggest fears is the cohort of 20-35yr old males with whom she will come into contact while trying to enjoy her life in the wider world.

Obviously, not all men are pigs or resort to murder, but far too many seem to be able to make that leap far too easily.

But did anyone see them together after they passed through (allegedly) Idahos town ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.