Gabby Petito

I see. You want me to post 'sophistication' and 'humour' about missing women found dead or alive?

Got it.

It's funny how you didn't check for the deep sense of irony before posting.

*smh*

And breath

And breath

If you bothered, just a teensy weensy bit, to absorb anything said, you'd notice I'd concurred with Fode about the type of demographic bypassed in order to make the news.

But, no, you don't absorb. You and whathisface get triggered without actually reading anything other than a buzzword.

I ain't mad at nothing. I find it hilarious.

Oh, look, I can find humour in something...

Terrible situation and without wishing to make light of the death of anyone.....just one more in a huge number every day.
Like many I do wonder as to why this "drop in the ocean" of a death makes headlines here and do think it has much to do with the look, image or how "wholesome" that person is.
Whenever I see news articles like this I think back to "Drop the Dead Donkey"....or as it was originally meant to be called, "Dead Belgians Don't Count". The whole cynical view of what sells and what the viewer wants to hear about.

Terrible situation and without wishing to make light of the death of anyone.....just one more in a huge number every day.
Like many I do wonder as to why this "drop in the ocean" of a death makes headlines here and do think it has much to do with the look, image or how "wholesome" that person is.
Whenever I see news articles like this I think back to "Drop the Dead Donkey"....or as it was originally meant to be called, "Dead Belgians Don't Count". The whole cynical view of what sells and what the viewer wants to hear about.

Bingo.

Sadly I believe the "unsolved mysteries" aspect makes for "entertainment". It's devastating news, but I think the news knows it's a "story that will evolve", this keeping people tuned in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.