Gabby Petito

Yeah I don't think it is about simply being wholesome. I doubt children going missing from secure children's home would get no coverage in the local news, because it's quite difficult to get out and abscond from them. Some children in care go "missing" on a regular occurrence.

I haven't seen the whole film but I watched some of it that led up to the rape and murder scene and I have no desire to watch that again.

"Wholesome" is the depiction that the outlets want you to focus on. Again, don't get me wrong on this poor girl, I'm strictly talking about MSM narrative to push a particular story. To be honest, I can't remember the last time an 'ugly' female made any kind of 'missing' news, nationwide.

"Secure homes" are not Fort Knox and besides, I was scratching around to think of the phrasing for these types of homes were which is why I incorporated the 'slash'.

This is what you said, Bigga.

Remind me of the last time a missing Black female made headline news US or UK...?

These are news sites, reputable news cites, ezcept for one which is a state police website. Either way, the police website is an effort to get the word out about a missing black female. Don't be righteous because you think you can get away with it because of semantics . You are the dummy here. Or you are a liar.

Being as you have been the "guest" of Her Majesty for a time and don't have the right to travel between the UK and the US I'm guessing you are probably a liar.

Now, jog on, I don't care to back and forth with you all day. Last time I answered your call for something you didn't like it that time either because it didn't fit your narrative, dummy.

LOL!!

Hands up. How many people here peruse the police website for missing people?

This is why I said "headline news" because it's STILL the most powerful medium to catch the attention of the public.

Hey Dummy, show me where I've been a 'guest' of HMP and I'll show you a gimp who absorbs the clownish posters on here that believe that story. Believe me, I can travel. If I want to.

Now YOU can jog on, cos you're simply, plainly and FACTUALLY incorrect on everything you've posted.

Chump.

"Wholesome" is the depiction that the outlets want you to focus on. Again, don't get me wrong on this poor girl, I'm strictly talking about MSM narrative to push a particular story. To be honest, I can't remember the last time an 'ugly' female made any kind of 'missing' news, nationwide.

"Secure homes" are not Fort Knox and besides, I was scratching around to think of the phrasing for these types of homes were which is why I incorporated the 'slash'.

Sorry Bigga, are you sure you know what you are talking about? Secure children's homes are a lot different that residential children's homes. There are only 14 in England and Wales and 4 in Scotland. There might be 2 or 3 staff to one young person.

I had to google the numbers of homes (from memory I had it as around 15) but I know this because I used to work in a children's placements department.

It’s looking fairly plain that he’s done her and left her. Sounds like the authorities believe he thinks he can live off the grid and stay one step ahead of the law, as he has outdoor experience.

They’ve been scouring a park area, but no joy so far. His parents hired a lawyer the DAY HE RETURNED ALONE, so I assume he squawked to them.

Yet another relationship that’s not going to have ended well, with yet another woman ending up on the wrong end of an unhappy man’s ire.

Feel SO BAD for her parents. As the father of a fairly petite 25 yr old daughter, one of my biggest fears is the cohort of 20-35yr old males with whom she will come into contact while trying to enjoy her life in the wider world.

Obviously, not all men are pigs or resort to murder, but far too many seem to be able to make that leap far too easily.
Martial arts/self defence is the answer.

I have 3 nieces under the age of 18 and they are all black belts in karate. Any dude that tried any shit with them would soon realise the error of their ways.

Sorry Bigga, are you sure you know what you are talking about? Secure children's homes are a lot different that residential children's homes. There are only 14 in England and Wales and 4 in Scotland. There might be 2 or 3 staff to one young person.

I had to google the numbers of homes (from memory I had it as around 15) but I know this because I used to work in a children's placements department.

As I said, nothing is Fort Knox and I repeat I was scrabbling for the correct terminology about children's residency for care.

LOL!!

Hands up. How many people here peruse the police website for missing people?

This is why I said "headline news" because it's STILL the most powerful medium to catch the attention of the public.

Hey Dummy, show me where I've been a 'guest' of HMP and I'll show you a gimp who absorbs the clownish posters on here that believe that story. Believe me, I can travel. If I want to.

Now YOU can jog on, cos you're simply, plainly and FACTUALLY incorrect on everything you've posted.

Chump.
One is a police website. The others are reputable television news websites.

As for the rest of what you wrote, nah. Liars gonna lie.

Good day.

One is a police website. The others are reputable television news websites.

As for the rest of what you wrote, nah. Liars gonna lie.

Good day.

Oh, glad to see you recognise that there's not 10M people glued to a police website on average.

Your 'reputable' new websites are local and AGAIN not NATIONAL HEADLINED.

Local and national are two different things. One gets more local attention and the other get gets more... NATIONAL attention. I will leave you to surprise yourself at which is which...

Lastly, the only 'reputable' website you sourced comes up with this:

1632309966510.png

Awesome win for you.

Yay.

Don't bother with a retort as your stupidity has been laid bare on BM, so I won't be responding.

I appreciate the response, but I'm ignoring the acting discussion as it's just pointless.

The UK and US are different, but the same in many respects. To make national headlines they look for certain features and backstories. The media are not, most likely, going to feature Euro immigrants as those unfortunate women don't fit the right narrative, same with working class females.

Are they cute/ good looking/ does she look like she could be your child? Is she from a 'wholesome family'?

So, if we keep it to this particular demographic, you will also notice that virtually nothing is mentioned about missing females from secure children's/ social care homes, which is why the Rochdale cases(and most likely more still to be revealed elsewhere) stood out as a travesty of the ignored as the subjects aren't 'wholesome'. They were highlighted in national news by the villains, not the victims in all honesty.

There's always a narrative and if poor Caucasian/ Euro immigrant females are at the bottom of the barrel, then any other demographic beyond that don't even get that honour.

So, finally, if we move this over to the US you can bet your 'bottom dollar' that this is multiplied by 'x'.

If you haven't seen "Wind River" I suggest you give a watch and understand that that shows the tip of the iceberg for who gets picked as a story to tell.

Try the
Which one?

In fact, it doesn't matter if that's the response you wanted to give.

I might have my differences with Fode, but at least he can be mature enough to debate an issue with his own reasoning.

The thing is this is a forum, with in reason you don't have to back up your opinion add some humour and it can be fun. However boorish narcissistic comments which lack sophistication, humour, or any sense of humility are well,, yours!

Try the

The thing is this is a forum, with in reason you don't have to back up your opinion add some humour and it can be fun. However boorish narcissistic comments which lack sophistication, humour, or any sense of humility are well,, yours!

I see. You want me to post 'sophistication' and 'humour' about missing women found dead or alive?

Got it.

It's funny how you didn't check for the deep sense of irony before posting.

*smh*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.