Gabri Veiga

Wonder who our targets are if not him. Not really been linked with anyone else. Bellingham & Rice we’ve missed. Kovacic’s a decent buy but could do with another midfielder and/or winger.
Good Q, it’s very quiet which is normally a good sign with City in many previous cases.

I don’t see a winger happening, not with the current squad as is.

Was excited but I'm not at all convinced. Looks quite likely to be a decent top 6 player who has scored a handful of great goals. A midfield Ferran Torres.

He has been linked with everybody under the sun including Madrid and Newcastle. His agent has been working at breakneck speed.
By all accounts I've seen the player is hesitant to leave Celta. Based on his performance, age, and potential coupled with his relatively low release clause its no surprise teams like City, Real, Liverpool. etc. are looking at him. You know fella, the teams that tend to be smarter than everyone else when constructing their team...

He feels like a guy that could move to a big club down the road but not right now. A midfield Ferran Torres is probably a bit harsh.
Yes, but if we could snag him at this price and expose him to Pep it has to be considered...JMO

Yes, but if we could snag him at this price and expose him to Pep it has to be considered...JMO
My hope was to give Pep somebody that was further along in his progression. A guy that was maybe 80 percent of the way there that Pep could teach his system to and put his finishing touch on. Sort of guy that was maybe one step below where Grealish was when he came here. Viega is probably like 50 percent of the way there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.