Gabriel Barbosa

kun

Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbos Almeida

Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Goal Record: 44 games, 18 goals (1 goal every 2.4 games)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Barbosa

Sankão ‏@Zizouology · 2h
BREAKING: €10 million bid from an English club to sign Gabigol from Santos, but rejected. Name of the club unknown.

Sankão @Zizouology · 2h
I just got the name of the English club confirmed. It's Manchester City who made a €10 million bid for Gabigol, but Santos rejected it.

Sankão @Zizouology · 1h
Manchester City's €10M bid for Gabigol arrived on deadline-day, according to people close to Santos. I imagine it was to replace Guidetti.

kun said:
Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbos Almeida

Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)
Goal Record: 44 games, 18 goals (1 goal every 2.4 games)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_Barbosa

Sankão ‏@Zizouology · 2h
BREAKING: €10 million bid from an English club to sign Gabigol from Santos, but rejected. Name of the club unknown.

Sankão @Zizouology · 2h
I just got the name of the English club confirmed. It's Manchester City who made a €10 million bid for Gabigol, but Santos rejected it.

Sankão @Zizouology · 1h
Manchester City's €10M bid for Gabigol arrived on deadline-day, according to people close to Santos. I imagine it was to replace Guidetti.

deadline days gone

50 mil buyout clause according to that wikipedia page... First time I've heard of this kid. Good post OP.

These are the type of signings that get me excited because you never know if you are getting a hidden gem.

If the interest was there then I reckon Txiki will be back in for him in January because there won't be much available in January around Europe that will be value for money.

A project striker would be a decent 4th choice option in my opinion.

Brazilian whiz Gabriel Almeida turns down Man City, Man Utd and leaves England

Submitted by Tribal Football Staff 10 months ago

Brazilian whizkid Gabriel Almeida has left Manchester to return home.

Former Manchester City trainee Gabriel Almeida has penned a three-year contract with Corinthians.

The teenage midfielder was reported to be a target for Manchester United after snubbing a scholarship at City, but he has taken the decision to return to his native Brazil.

--------------------------------------------------

Must be a diiferent kid with the same name.

sam-caddick said:
These are the type of signings that get me excited because you never know if you are getting a hidden gem.

If the interest was there then I reckon Txiki will be back in for him in January because there won't be much available in January around Europe that will be value for money.

A project striker would be a decent 4th choice option in my opinion.
Cole or Hiwula would be a better project to work with. Homegrown, free, academy graduates.

FantasyIreland said:
Brazilian whiz Gabriel Almeida turns down Man City, Man Utd and leaves England

Submitted by Tribal Football Staff 10 months ago

Brazilian whizkid Gabriel Almeida has left Manchester to return home.

Former Manchester City trainee Gabriel Almeida has penned a three-year contract with Corinthians.

The teenage midfielder was reported to be a target for Manchester United after snubbing a scholarship at City, but he has taken the decision to return to his native Brazil.

--------------------------------------------------

Must be a diiferent kid with the same name.

It is a different player

He has been breaking Neymar's scoring records and is touted as the next big thing out of Brazil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.