Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have to remind myself only had him for 27m in the current market. Absolute steal of the century and a genuine football great in the making. His movement and awareness at his age is already at a high level but its his workrate and mentality which really sets him apart from other young talents.

Lucky to have him. Will be one of the best strikers in the world very soon.

Great performance today, would of got a hat trick had he stayed on another 15 min.

He's going to get 20 in the league this season, no problem.

Movemtent, pace, skill, strength, creates and scores, there's nothing this kid can't do.

Still yet to lose a prem game. I knew he'd be outstanding and gel right away but didn't think he'd do quite this well. When he won the ball and beat 3 or 4 defenders and almost scored my jaw dropped.

Still yet to lose a prem game. I knew he'd be outstanding and gel right away but didn't think he'd do quite this well. When he won the ball and beat 3 or 4 defenders and almost scored my jaw dropped.

10 in 15 league games and he isn't anywhere near his potential...

I didn't think anyone would come close to agueros potential records but if we keep Jesus long term (6/7 years) he'll smash them...

£27m fuck me. And he was bought in 2016, exactly the summer when prices went absolutely crazy.

looks the business and hes only been here half a season. Only going to get better. His movement is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.