Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
£27M this kid cost us pmsl.

The rest of the football world is crying ;-)

Mad, unbelievable signing. I remember when we got him, I thought okay might take him a bit to settle. Then I saw him at the Olympics and thought hold up, this lad might just be something. Fast forward 12 months after a mad start for Brazil and a brilliant few months for us...

Probably worth 5 or 6 times what we bought him for, not that we'd ever consider selling!

Mad, unbelievable signing. I remember when we got him, I thought okay might take him a bit to settle. Then I saw him at the Olympics and thought hold up, this lad might just be something. Fast forward 12 months after a mad start for Brazil and a brilliant few months for us...

Probably worth 5 or 6 times what we bought him for, not that we'd ever consider selling!
I remember when we got him, I was like, "who?"

It's amazing how he just emerged all of a sudden for Palmeiras. Normally you hear of the best Brazilian talents for the first time when they're 16-18. Or younger in some cases!

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-...ty-liverpool-gabriel-jesus-interview-reaction

"In terms of numbers I am very happy but not satisfied...I intend to grow and expand even more....I believe that technically I still need to improve my game and I hope the more I watch and play the games, the more able I will be to impose my style."

Cites the passion in the squad being key to the performance against Liverpool.

I absolutely love this lad. All the reports from before we signed him genuinely seem to be true. Doesn't speak out or throw a fit, very humble with a great attitude, always striving to improve and do whatever is necessary for the team. Like how me mentioned watching the games too. He's only 20 and he gets to play with/learn from one of the greatest strikers on the planet. Genuinely think he can compete for the Balon d'Or in his prime.

Definitely the heir to Aguero's throne but we should all enjoy the upcoming 1-2 yrs of transition when they play together. They could have their own little golden boot race.

Ive been a critic of Our DOF. But fair play on getting this lad for 20 odd million.

How much is he worth even in this short time he's been with us?

I've read some mad stat that when Jesus starts, City is yet to be beaten? If someone can bring that up or find it will be appreciated. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.