Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Aguero leaves. His commitment to moving back to argentina in 2019/2020 makes him unsellable, as no club would pay a fee we would accept for a player who'll only sign a 2 or 3 year contract.

That's only true if you accept the move back to Argentina as set in stone and I don't. Zin pointed out that he's got one more move left him in and if that's true then I'm sure PSG, Real, or Athletico could come up with a fee we could agree upon. So what happens if the inconsistency continues and he continues disappearing against top teams and the Sanchez and Aubameyang links come in hot this summer? I'm with you in that it's stupid to even consider them unless Aguero is moved though.

That's only true if you accept the move back to Argentina as set in stone and I don't. Zin pointed out that he's got one more move left him in and if that's true then I'm sure PSG, Real, or Athletico could come up with a fee we could agree upon. So what happens if the inconsistency continues and he continues disappearing against top teams and the Sanchez and Aubameyang links come in hot this summer? I'm with you in that it's stupid to even consider them unless Aguero is moved though.

Well there's absolutely no reason to suggest his argentina move isn't set in stone. Actually, the fact he only signed for a single additional year pretty much confirms he's set on it, as we'd have wanted more than that.

And he'll never go back to Atletico, they think he's a rat.

Well there's absolutely no reason to suggest his argentina move isn't set in stone. Actually, the fact he only signed for a single additional year pretty much confirms he's set on it, as we'd have wanted more than that.

And he'll never go back to Atletico, they think he's a rat.

Fair enough. I guess we'd better really hope he turns it around then. I don't think he's particularly happy at the moment though and that meeting with his agent present was more of a something than a nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.