Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't be pumped for your home debut in a foreign country at the age of 19 then you might as well give up.

I thought he was superb and his cameo debut was on a par with that of Serge vs Swansea. He's a game changer alright and we're very lucky to have him
I'm not talking exclusively about today,he plays like that all the time,thats his personality - we certainly dont want to lose that edge,just tame it.

Reminded me of SWP sneaking around the back and through the defenders, with the confidence of Robinho and perhaps the same temperament as well.

He will start the next game against Palace in the Cup, but unfortunately it will not be on TV.

He's going to be massive for us, lightning quick and knows where the goal is. Him, Sane and Sterling will be some trio.

His only mistake was not staying onside, he was looking along the line but got over eager. Other than that it was a fantastic cameo, he has to start at Palace and anywhere else from now on.

Who sits out now? Clearly Jesus should be starting. (is it Kun???? :( )

no......sterling for me as he is extremely wasteful in front of goal....i thkn jesus and kun will work better together as gj can play anywhere along the line where as sterling cannt (or at least isnt as effective)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.