Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said he was average today NOT is average !!

We won 5-0, nobody was average today. He kept it simple and was efficient, scored and had an assist. Maybe if he tried more flicks and 1 on 1s people would praise him more

Even when he passed to Aguero he tried the most efficient play possible.

You're right, in fact i expect him to be relatively inconsistent for the next couple of seasons and have quite a few ups and downs.

But i think he'll turn out an absolute superstar.

Is it inconsistent to score 8/11 -and provide 4 assists??? Id say we are seeing a star being born and fully expect him to be bang at it come August!!

Based on???? Hasn't been inconsistent at all. So confused.
Don't be confused, i'm not commenting on his performances here to date.

I expect him to be inconsistent because he's just turned 20 and i don't think he's especially mature yet.

If we can get a few more players that put in average performances like that week-in-week-out then we will be quite the team.
Well you`re easily pleased.Took his goal well but never had any confidence in beating a player and I lost count the number of times he lost the ball.Bang average today so please take those blue tinted specs off.Big name stars never allowed a slating on here.

We won 5-0, nobody was average today. He kept it simple and was efficient, scored and had an assist. Maybe if he tried more flicks and 1 on 1s people would praise him more

Even when he passed to Aguero he tried the most efficient play possible.
No he was average even though we won.What don`t you understand about that.Please remove those blue tinted specs as they`re out in force tonight.

Well you`re easily pleased.Took his goal well but never had any confidence in beating a player and I lost count the number of times he lost the ball.Bang average today so please take those blue tinted specs off.Big name stars never allowed a slating on here.
Woah, woah there, settle down. My point was if that is average than he is going to do very well here. I actually think he wasn't quite up to his best either, but I'd give a small fortune to play as well as his "bad" showings.

I expect him to be inconsistent because he's just turned 20 and i don't think he's especially mature yet.

I understand the reservation. This one is special though. Dream signing for me. I tend to get a little defensive for this one :)

Thats a very fair assessment pee d and one we should remember.Just because I thought he had an average game today doesn`t make him a bad player,an average player or a world beater,as he`s still learning his trade in a league that is so different than he`s ever been used to.
We know the lad has got massive talent, but he`ll take a bit longer to bed in,thats all,something that Pep and the team will be working on over the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.