Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfair to compare him with Sergio, who’s the best PL striker ever. I don’t think we will ever fully replace Sergio. He’s just so fucking good. I 100% believe that Jesus will become a very good stiker. He’s only 21 and has so many years ahead of him

I really hope we get a fit fucking left back at some point so we can see Sergio and Jesus up front more often, I really like the way they play together.
I think if Gabby brings his brazilian flair more into his game (as he seems to be doing), I don't see why he can't play on the wings.

He works very hard, is a good dribbler and passer with great finishing. I see no reason Pep can't play him there if Mahrez continues to offer very little.

Playing Gabby in place of Mahrez is a good shout. But both players seem to prefer not to get stuck in unlike others. For Gabby its more of his young age I guess. Aguero is not afraid to get in people’s faces and has a hidden but nasty streak in him that rarely comes up because he is just so talented. But with Aguero we know that he’ll run his legs off if he’s in the mood.

Gabby needs to be more physical and ruthless. I remembered he had that drive before his first injury. He’s now content playing number 2 at the moment to Aguero. His first several games with us he was everywhere on the pitch. Hard to get the ball off, and hard to protect the ball from.

The Gabby now, sometimes like Mahrez, we cant even tell that they are on the pitch.

A bit of a quiet game yesterday. His movement wasn’t up to his usual standards.

Playing Gabby in place of Mahrez is a good shout. But both players seem to prefer not to get stuck in unlike others. For Gabby its more of his young age I guess. Aguero is not afraid to get in people’s faces and has a hidden but nasty streak in him that rarely comes up because he is just so talented. But with Aguero we know that he’ll run his legs off if he’s in the mood.

Gabby needs to be more physical and ruthless. I remembered he had that drive before his first injury. He’s now content playing number 2 at the moment to Aguero. His first several games with us he was everywhere on the pitch. Hard to get the ball off, and hard to protect the ball from.

The Gabby now, sometimes like Mahrez, we cant even tell that they are on the pitch.

In spite of his performances prior to this latest injury spell ?

We can't tell if he's on the pitch ?

Those performances have already disappeared from memory ?

And he doesn't get stuck in ?

In spite of his performances prior to this latest injury spell ?

We can't tell if he's on the pitch ?

Those performances have already disappeared from memory ?

And he doesn't get stuck in ?

Yes. He himself admitted in a City interview he is scared of getting as stuck in as before for fear of his injury.

That’s why at times we cant tell if he’s on the pitch, even with Brazil. He’s a shade of the player he was and can be which is not a slight to the brilliant performances he used to have.

Cant argue much with that since he himself admitted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.