Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is a very talented young player, technical, fast, strong.
But God he is not Kun's heir. In my opinion, he should play as a winger, not a striker, he is not a great scorer

But God he is not Kun's heir. In my opinion, he should play as a winger, not a striker, he is not a great scorer
would disagree. great finisher. doesn't have kun's shooting but a lot to like about his game. kun is the main man. hard for any other striker to hit form while he is around. not many out there better than jesus, especially at that age. we are just very lucky to have kun

Look at his stats please. That will tell you just how wrong you are.
City fans forget, just how average Aguero is after a spell out. It normally takes him 2/3 games to get up to speed.
Last run of games he got, he was scoring for fun.

I've really enjoyed watching Jesus in 2019. He's shown that he's a great young talent that is a really complete footballer. Been very impressed with his all round play after a rough 2018. But he really needs to improve his finishing. It's been kinda poor ever since his first season and he isn't showing any improvement there.

would disagree. great finisher. doesn't have kun's shooting but a lot to like about his game. kun is the main man. hard for any other striker to hit form while he is around. not many out there better than jesus, especially at that age. we are just very lucky to have kun
I did not say he is not a great player, I just think he's less fit as number 9. With his talent he can be an excellent winger. As a striker I would bring other player

Woosh just checked understat.com for expected goals and of all the players to score this season Steve Mounie is the second worst player in terms of finishing as he should've scored 2,85 more goals than the 2 he has scored. Jesus is the worst finisher and by some distance. He should've scored 4,92 more than the 6 he's scored already.

I did not say he is not a great player, I just think he's less fit as number 9. With his talent he can be an excellent winger. As a striker I would bring other player

As a striker he has 19 goals for club & country this season in just 19 starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.