Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's goal was that one in the end officially? Some media still says Sterling scored hat trick.

His dip was mostly due to lack of playing time. He is a phenomenal talent.

I know this rubs most the wrong way, but I expect him to be better than Aguero next season.

I share your opinion, and I think he could be a future Ballon D'or winner. I see a lot of the original Ronaldo in him.

Seeing he has hardly played for the last few weeks, I thought he had an excellent game. Believe if he gets an extended run in the side, he will be at least as good as Kun at his best.

I'll reiterate what I've said before about Jesus.

When he starts neither our points per game or goals per game suffer. He's alright by me and I'm sure with an extended run he could develop into a top class player.

Better footballer than Aguero but not yet the better forward, no shame in that at all either. I don't see him leaving any time soon, Aguero will still be the go to man next season but I think Jesus will play a bit more (all the cups) and then he will be ready for the 2020-2021 season to really take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.