Gabriel Jesus 2018-19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean he played what, 25 minutes? I don't remember him getting any service and he still got our best chance from the GK mistake. If he got the service Sterling got in that 1st half, the story would be different.

A million times better than Sterling as a no 9 ... Dont know wtf Pep was playing at, other than trying to be too f*cking clever for his own good.

Sterlings finishing is hit & miss, he misses a lot of sitters, I would like to see Sane having a crack at playing no.9 if Pep doesn't fancy Jesus.

This lad gives 110% everytime .. what he needs is Peps backing. If aguero is injured he needs to be starting every game, don't think what Pep did yesterday helped the team or this lad.

A million times better than Sterling as a no 9 ... Dont know wtf Pep was playing at, other than trying to be too f*cking clever for his own good.

Sterlings finishing is hit & miss, he misses a lot of sitters, I would like to see Sane having a crack at playing no.9 if Pep doesn't fancy Jesus.
Raz goals and assists in recent times dwarf gabby's by a mile,everyone misses chances,having said that i wouldn't have set up like pep did,he over thought it and made us weaker,the whole thing was littered with mistakes from pep and the players,it's gone and we move on

Raz goals and assists in recent times dwarf gabby's by a mile,everyone misses chances,having said that i wouldn't have set up like pep did,he over thought it and made us weaker,the whole thing was littered with mistakes from pep and the players,it's gone and we move on
Those goals and assists came from the wing.

Goals per minutes is the only one i'm interested in
There is so so so much more to his game than goals. The movement creates all the space for sane and raz’s numerous tap ins. You really don’t rate him do you? I think you posted yesterday “well bringing on Jesus worked then!” Apologies if it wasn’t you but I just thought wow why would anyone blame him for yesterday! He’s not the player he was when he first came but he hasn’t suddenly become a bad player. I remember all the abuse and stick raz got in his first season and look how pathetic these ‘fans’ look now. Hopefully the same thing will happen here

There is so so so much more to his game than goals. The movement creates all the space for sane and raz’s numerous tap ins. You really don’t rate him do you? I think you posted yesterday “well bringing on Jesus worked then!” Apologies if it wasn’t you but I just thought wow why would anyone blame him for yesterday! He’s not the player he was when he first came but he hasn’t suddenly become a bad player. I remember all the abuse and stick raz got in his first season and look how pathetic these ‘fans’ look now. Hopefully the same thing will happen here
My entire point has been he is not the player he was when he arrived,he's just not,it's not that i don't rate him full stop,i just get annoyed at the he makes space for others after every game,he is a striker and should step up as such,make stuff happen for himself once in a while,pep is not playing him for a reason whatever that is,it's a worry when he is can't step up when sergio is out

My entire point has been he is not the player he was when he arrived,he's just not,it's not that i don't rate him full stop,i just get annoyed at the he makes space for others after every game,he is a striker and should step up as such,make stuff happen for himself once in a while,pep is not playing him for a reason whatever that is,it's a worry when he is can't step up when sergio is out
The making space for others thing you get annoyed at is absolutely vital to the way pep sets up to play. Surely you can see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.