#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three missed important penalties speak by themselves..

As for "user" above me - I hope moderation will act like they should and he / she will have time have a rest and dedicate more time to his / her "family" or job - if his / her intellectual abilities make it possible for him / her to work somewhere (which I doubt :D)
I think the mids probably agree with me that you’re a bit of a gobshite.
I save my intellectual abilities for the important things in life. Calling out ****s like you doesn’t require much.

Don't forget, goals are scored by a team, not by a player. The game has evolved, and best teams move the ball, attack and defend like a unit, with strikers and playmakers being just parts of the machine. Hence goals/assists stats are far less informative than 20-30 years ago.

Jesus wouldn't score this amount for Arsenal or Leicester as they create less opportunities for strikers.

I prefer good old 'eye test' when judging players, strikers including. For me, Jesus hasn't really improved since coming to Manchester. No matter how impressive his stats are, I don't believe he's going to become a top №9 - the dynamics of his development isn't good enough. Wonderful player for a club like Roma or Arsenal, not for a team aspiring for CL domination.

@quiet_riot likes your post anyway. I dont ,as the great flaw in your simplest of arguments is that Aguero would not have scored the number of goals he has, if he played for Arsenal. The same as Jesus wouldn't, using that as your clever argument is crap, are you beginning to comprehend my point.?
Inadvertently you got one bit right (part of a team) this is where Jesus with his closing down, and wonderful work when not in position (dont expect you to see those things) is top of the class.
Underestimated and undervalued, though not by pep, who is a bit of an expert and does not bow to your superior knowledge luckily.

Guys.. I don't give a fuck..

Unlike you, I have no time or interest to answer every post (especially when I am aware of someone`s intellectual abilities).

So.. don't bother.. get a job or something interesting..

If I see progress. maybe I will answer in a year or two.

Until that happens, keep working and learning..

Like Lenin said.. "Learn, Learn, Learn"

Make me believe that you are worth to answer :D

I am aware of someone`s intellectual abilities

tenor.gif

He is more than good enough to be part of this squad and if we don't give him the opportunity to replace Aguero he will leave. He is far too good to be a back-up striker but fair play to the lad, he has accepted it because he acknowledges who he is back-up to. Once Aguero goes, Jesus deserves to be our main striker and then it is up to him whether or not he takes advantage of the opportunity. Fans, rightly or wrongly believe that Foden deserves the chance to replace Silva, for me, Jesus is just as deserving, if not more so of the chance to replace the guy he has been back-up to.

Brilliant post! especially the bold part. Jesus not good enough to replace Kun but somehow Foden is good to replace Silva? yeah right.

Guys.. I don't give a fuck..

Unlike you, I have no time or interest to answer every post (especially when I am aware of someone`s intellectual abilities).

So.. don't bother.. get a job or something interesting..

Until that happens, keep working and learning..

Like Lenin said.. "Learn, Learn, Learn"

Make me believe that you are worth to answer :D
I’m retired at 42. I’m doing just fine our kid.
Hopefully you’ll stick to your word and pipe down for the next two years.

I think it was after a Euro' Championship game when every question to the manager of Portugal was about Ronaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldo.
The manager, getting a bit annoyed, retorted "I'm pretty sure that if Ronaldo went on to the pitch by himself we'd probably lose. It's a team game".

I think I speak for the mods (and likely every blue on the forum) when I say:

We hope you enjoy your time away from Bluemoon and please don’t feel you need to hurry back. Take the time you need to improve yourself and find peace and perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.