#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.. I don't give a fuck..

Unlike you, I have no time or interest to answer every post (especially when I am aware of someone`s intellectual abilities).

So.. don't bother.. get a job or something interesting..

If I see progress. maybe I will answer in a year or two.

Until that happens, keep working and learning..

Like Lenin said.. "Learn, Learn, Learn"

Make me believe that you are worth to answer :D
Take it from me fella, you're not doing yourself any favours with this hate speech.

The issue is he, along with the various strikers we've had, are always going to be compared to Aguero. Kun is the benchmark but teams don't have an endless cycle of Aguero's that come and go. The same way Arsenal can't pick up another Henry, Chelsea with Drogba, United with Rooney etc. Jesus is never going to be as good as Aguero; he simply cannot strike a ball as cleanly and is not a pure goalscorer like him. But Jesus does have other qualities which we need to focus on and build around. He's certainly a very good player in his own right and can make it here as a versatile winger/forward.

What has Aguero done in CL during these 10 years -> to help Manchester City dominate ?

I remember two missed penalties in quarter finals: Against PSG and against SPURS.
Missed penalty against Barcelona..
Missed chances against Monaco... Shit performances against Madrid and etc.

And he says that Jesus isn't good enough to help team - dominate in CL :D

Jesus has been brilliant for Brazil in playoffs.. Scored goal against Liverpool last year and has a future ahead of him..

What we can say for sure is, that Aguero has done literally nothing to help team dominate in Champions League..

What we can say for sure is, that Jesus has big potential and opportunity to help team dominate in Champions League..

So, some of the so called Experts here - can have a cup of tea and relax..
Fanboy alert
Do a list of all the good things sergio has done in all comps

Three missed important penalties speak by themselves..

As for "user" above me - I hope moderation will act like they should and he / she will have time have a rest and dedicate more time to his / her "family" or job - if his / her intellectual abilities make it possible for him / her to work somewhere (which I doubt :D)
How many pens has gabby misses for club and country?
How many goals ruled out for offside
2can play at this game

Unlike you, I have no time or interest to answer every post (especially when I am aware of someone`s intellectual abilities).

thank fuck for that,bye

Embarrassing yourself!! Lot's of really decent humble people here! No idea why you think you are someone special and worthy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.