#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he came to City we hoped he would turn into a very special player...and it now looks like it is happening.

a player capable of destroying argentina on his own in a semi final and some people here compared him to chicharito or kelechi

I love his passion and energy. And his sublime touches around the box too. Huge talent. I'm the biggest Pep fan out there but I'm not convinced Kun was fit enough to start such a big game whereas Gabby was full with energy and confidence.

Should be leading the front 3 from the start. He keeps the attack moving with his energy and pressing. Tough for him yesterday.

He’s gonna have a Raheem like evolution in his game, ain’t he?

No, some people are just clueless, like those that said Sterling was inept technically, Jesus has always been superb, a couple of injuries slowed his development, probably should have been in from the start, though I understand the issues of trying to keep a very talented squad happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.