#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, his best performance in a city shirt. He was everywhere. Had a really effective game in both offence and defence. Interesting to see who plays at Wembley. Maybe both him and serge.

Gabriel Jesus: “I can be very flexible up front. I can play four positions - both wings, centre forward and second striker. I started at Palmeiras as a winger, then a second striker and became a centre forward. I also have no vanity to run back and help..

Gabriel Jesus: “I’ve been training a little bit more on the wing, reaching the middle a lot. I’m very happy to have the opportunity to play here in a great stadium, against a great team. Being able to score a goal for me is a huge memory

Gabriel Jesus has personally promised Pep Guardiola that he will not be pushing for a transfer and he will only leave if Manchester City decide to sell him. The Brazilian is happy at Manchester City

@cmdotcom

“I have a contract with City and I am very happy with the season, being able to play, score goals and help my team. I am very happy with the year I am having and I don’t think about those topics [joining Real Madrid one day]

“I’m very happy. Wednesday was one of the most important goals of my career. It was a very difficult game. We all know the importance and size of Real Madrid. That is why I am very happy. I will always remember this great night.

Gabriel Jesus has personally promised Pep Guardiola that he will not be pushing for a transfer and he will only leave if Manchester City decide to sell him. The Brazilian is happy at Manchester City

@cmdotcom

“I have a contract with City and I am very happy with the season, being able to play, score goals and help my team. I am very happy with the year I am having and I don’t think about those topics [joining Real Madrid one day]

“I’m very happy. Wednesday was one of the most important goals of my career. It was a very difficult game. We all know the importance and size of Real Madrid. That is why I am very happy. I will always remember this great night.

Top man. Knows where his barm is buttered.

Remember when Brazilians were generally regarded as luxury players and fair-weather friends?

That was before Jesus’s coming.

(Plus Fern and one or two others to be fair.)
Anybody putting the time in to watch the Footage of Jesus playing back home in Brazil. For club and country. ...willl know that this player is capable of reaching great heights.His audacious natural talent has been restricted by Pep...and rightly so ...team comes first ..but this player has a stack of tricks in his box ,it's gonna be amazing to watch him develop.trust me. And the Physical and mental strength to with stand the butchery of harderened defenders when leading your coutrys line as a teenager...
All this lad needs is confidence from the boss..and a real run in the 1st team
Watch him go.
Already in his short time with us there have been moments where Jesus has made opposing defenders look stupid...so many have rushed in,he has side stepped them ,and the defender has been off the pitch /in the crowd!
These brilliant bits of skill. ..are not highlighted by the media...but I've seen them .Here.and in Brazil.
A Great player in waiting.
And prob the next City forward to get a Hat trick ,away at Chelsea, since Ron Futcher; )
Happy Days.

Anybody putting the time in to watch the Footage of Jesus playing back home in Brazil. For club and country. ...willl know that this player is capable of reaching great heights.His audacious natural talent has been restricted by Pep...and rightly so ...team comes first ..but this player has a stack of tricks in his box ,it's gonna be amazing to watch him develop.trust me. And the Physical and mental strength to with stand the butchery of harderened defenders when leading your coutrys line as a teenager...
All this lad needs is confidence from the boss..and a real run in the 1st team
Watch him go.
Already in his short time with us there have been moments where Jesus has made opposing defenders look stupid...so many have rushed in,he has side stepped them ,and the defender has been off the pitch /in the crowd!
These brilliant bits of skill. ..are not highlighted by the media...but I've seen them .Here.and in Brazil.
A Great player in waiting.
And prob the next City forward to get a Hat trick ,away at Chelsea, since Ron Futcher; )
Happy Days.
I agree, fantastic player , but comparing him to Ron Futcher is a little premature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.