#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got 21 last season and will almost definitely get more than that this season?
You know how everyone wrote off Sterling and then they had to backtrack?
You know how everyone (and some still) wrote off Mahrez and then they had to backtrack?
You know how everyone wrote off Mendy and then you know how it's going to go tonight?
Well there's a theme here dom.

Not a great game by him, whatever it happens, he needs to pick up his head.

I honestly think him and Sterling should swap positions, I just think it would work out better for both.

Not a great game by him, whatever it happens, he needs to pick up his head.

I honestly think him and Sterling should swap positions, I just think it would work out better for both.
Yeah he wilted after the disallowed goal, which was a good finish too. His big weakness is his mentality atm.

You know how everyone wrote off Sterling and then they had to backtrack?
You know how everyone (and some still) wrote off Mahrez and then they had to backtrack?
You know how everyone wrote off Mendy and then you know how it's going to go tonight?
Well there's a theme here dom.

I don't mind people criticising, the only thing that annoys me is the really aggressive, definitive proclamations. I think it's clear he's not at his best since the lockdown, but for some reason, people feel the need to say after any bad game he's never, ever going to be good enough, we were mugs for buying him, he needs to be sold, how could Pep ever drop Aguero for him etc. etc.

People just need to chill out a bit and critique what's going on in the present without deciding it's got to be extrapolated out forever and improvement isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.