#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is his year. If he gets a run in the team hes going to break out. Looks really sharp and mature.

Really hope so as I like him a lot and we need someone to step up this season similarly to how Bernie did it last season.

Yep could be lethal front 3, lots of mobility too. KDB and Bernardo behind, Mahrez rotating with Jesus and Sterling. Silva due to his age playing bit less.

Yep could be lethal front 3, lots of mobility too. KDB and Bernardo behind, Mahrez rotating with Jesus and Sterling. Silva due to his age playing bit less.
When sane went down i thought this was the obvious thing to try,bernie has yet to get to last yrs level but could go into daves position for some games,the obvious isn't the right thing some times i guess

Thought he had another good game tonight and getting that goal will do him a lot of good.

Looking very settled to me at the moment, giving a lot to the team, on and off the ball.

I agree with what Kaz said. He would work in a front 3 but I’d put him on the right not the left.

He isn’t a natural goalscorer, but he’s got other things and I think he would work really well in a front 3.

He was excellent playing out wide for Brazil over the summer, I don't see why he shouldn't get games there for us given the fact that Sterling's the only player we've got who can play LW and he obviously can't play every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.