#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I did a big post a page or two ago on this. If you check the statistics he and KDB are runaway leaders in a lot of these categories. His numbers are so good that he doesn't even need to be a top class finisher to score a ton of goals.

So out of the 19 goals he has scored this season only 2 of them have been against a top 6 side which is Leicester.

He also bagged against Madrid away.

He has had 11 assists none against a top 6 team or any decent opposition in the champions league.

But Aguero doesn't have a single goal against the top 6 either and has less assists.

So you can see why we have struggled this season our strikers are either not taking their chances against the top 6 or we have just not been good enough in creating chances for them.

Enough I'd imagine to suggest he's got excellent off the ball movement.

True. However as we've seen in recent games when put through on goal he often fluffs his chances, nor does he seem to create chances himself.

I can't think of many better players who would be happy playing second fiddle to Aguero most of the time.

Would be nice to have the option of a bit height when we need it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.