#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pleased he got his goal , a workaholic of a player if only we could fit Aguero and Jesus in the same team , frightening.
Line-ups from 5-0 won vs Liverpoo
Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho,Walker, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Jesus

Pep Guardiola on Gabriel Jesus: "Maybe he will be involved tomorrow. He's an incredible player. His behaviour in training sessions is incredible. He has to fight for a position with a legend [Sergio] but he accepts it. My praise for him is over the moon."

"With Gabriel I say 'just be patient'. When he plays, I know he does absolutely everything. He's a young striker with an incredible future for this club."

PEP To sub @aguerosergiokun you have to have a top player. I am so delighted with the strikers. When @gabrieljesus33 plays, he does absolutely everything. Like he did in Ukraine, not just for the goal, he fights and plays.

Line-ups from 5-0 won vs Liverpoo
Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Mendy, Fernandinho,Walker, De Bruyne, Silva, Aguero, Jesus

The best example of it because it's unlikely we'll ever play 3 at the back often was against Watford away when we won 6-0. We played 433 with Sterling right and Jesus to the left of Aguero and were superb. Mendy played to give us width that day but obviously got injured soon after and Leroy started playing shithot so we didn't line up like that again. The thing is you'd think we need Mendy for it to work and it would help but in a 433 it could still work without him. As we don't really have much natural width from the left without Sane and then Sterling would give us more than we currently have by being on the right.

Brilliant game. Can't help but feel frustrated with how wasteful he is in front of goal. Common theme for him.

Brilliant game. Can't help but feel frustrated with how wasteful he is in front of goal. Common theme for him.

He’s clearly leveled up in multiple departments this season. Timing of the runs and finishing can gain a few levels. Development looking really good though. His footwork, 1/2’s and his movement looks much much sharper.

He just seems more energetic and happier this season, like someone's replaced his batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.