#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is goals and chances getting chalked off,he has No excuse anymore,he needs to sort it
Or his teammates need to understand his game more and give the pass earlier.

It’s not always a mistake by Jesus that he’s offside. Often his runs are spot on and give him the best chance to have a clean chance to score against the ’keeper, but the player setting it up hasn’t been as quick in thought as Jesus and passes the ball too late.

There are times he does just go to early, but not all the time.

They're not that difficult if nearly 50% hit the target, certainly not more than any other striker gets. You also can't say one of his key plusses is his movement and the space he creates which creates more, better chances and then claim he doesn't score them because he only gets crap chances (which is what a few people on here are alluding to). He's the only striker in the top 20 goalscorers in the league to average a shot on target every half, in fact the ratio between him and other strikers is nearly 3 or 4 to 1 in some cases, so he gets plenty of chances and he hits the target. If he didn't so that I'd agree with you, we're potentially going to score more league goals than last season so our chance creation is no worse, if not a bit better than last season given our profligacy.
It's my fault i guess your not getting what I mean, anyways we know we have a difference of opinion, fine.

It is almost as if Aguero never misses chances?

I love them both and Aguero is the greatest this club has had for scoring, his record speaks for itself but the missing chances problem has been with this team for a long time and it isn't always Jesus, Aguero has missed some criminally easy chances, that is life, some people deal with it and move on, others call the players wank and oh Mr Offside blah blah blah.

It isn't a competition to see who likes Jesus more than Kun, they are both City players and both important to what is happening here, when Aguero leaves he will leave a true blue legend and when it is Jesus's time hopefully it will be the same for him.

Or his teammates need to understand his game more and give the pass earlier.

It’s not always a mistake by Jesus that he’s offside. Often his runs are spot on and give him the best chance to have a clean chance to score against the ’keeper, but the player setting it up hasn’t been as quick in thought as Jesus and passes the ball too late.

There are times he does just go to early, but not all the time.
Since when does kev get the pass wrong,it drives him crazy which is good enough for me,so much good work wasted,he needs to get in sync not everyone else to him

And some of you ****s think he's going to be sold. Fucking hilarious.

Interesting.

Based on transfermarkt:

Since the start of last season (18/19) Jesus has contributed 60 goals/assists, a goal/assist every 83 minutes, Aguero 69 goals/assists - a goal/assist every 79 minutes, Sterling 78 goals/assists - a goal/assist every 97 minutes.

Interesting.

Based on transfermarkt:

Since the start of last season (18/19) Jesus has contributed 60 goals/assists, a goal/assist every 83 minutes, Aguero 69 goals/assists - a goal/assist every 79 minutes, Sterling 78 goals/assists - a goal/assist every 97 minutes.

Transfermarkt are pretty generous with the assists. They include being fouled for free kicks or penalties among other things so that's probably where the discrepancy comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.