Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz7

that's nice. but back to in context. Using the word hater in that context on here for a negative person is an often used generalization and nothing to get bent about.
The tone in "that post" I used was a good example and very harsh, regardless of who is was meant for.
It is a childish word to throw at people who don't share your view,nobody hates gabby or any other player

domalino

It is higher,he is called offside at least once in the vast majority of games,you only need eyes for that,who knows what they use to determine that number

Don't believe the truth, believe what I have said instead!

Who needs stupid facts when Karen has her opinion!

kaz7

Don't believe the truth, believe what I have said instead!

Who needs stupid facts when Karen has her opinion!
Ok how is that stay decided? Does it go on how many times var or the linesman flags him off or some kind of weird and wonderful measurement thing? If you went through every match thread you can see whether he is offside or not

balotelli's back pocket

Ok how is that stay decided? Does it go on how many times var or the linesman flags him off or some kind of weird and wonderful measurement thing? If you went through every match thread you can see whether he is offside or not
Yes. Exactly that.

And if anything it overestimates because it doesn't correct wrongly given offsides. Unless VAR does of course.

domalino

Search gabby offside in match threads,he is off virtually every time he plays,i would rather stick with my eyes

Why the fuck would anyone use a matchday thread to work out how many times someone is offside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.