#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moronic "pundits" will say sloppy Real gifts, but these were forced mistakes. Look at the first 2 mins of the game where Real were trying to knock the ball around and our front 3 chased them like terriers and they couldn't get out. That to me made the first goal. The second was just superb hussle from Gabriel and a quite sublime finish. Absolutely top drawer stuff.
my feed showed a couple of angles on that second goal where Gabby anticipates what's going to happen and peels off towards the goal before
Verane even heads it back, great awareness.

Since Aguero got injured he has gone up a gear. Showing that he is more than capable of leading the line for us.

Since Aguero got injured he has gone up a gear. Showing that he is more than capable of leading the line for us.
From day one,this lad,for me,has looked the complete centre forward.There have been moments of audacious close control,Jesus has made quite a few Premier league defenders look stupid with his ball control..i think it was Bournemouth away ,a few yrs ago one match where a defender ended up off the pitch,in the crowd,trying to keep up with him.Pep has actually curtailed his natural brazilian flair,and rightly so,for fhis is is the premier league..this lad has a whole lot of tricks in his box,we will be amazed at just how skilful and talented he is when he reaches full confidence/is our main striker..
This talent,aligned with his voracious appetite for off the ball work,will mean we have the real deal when it all comes together.When i studied his performances for Brazil,leading the line as a teenager,taking brutal punishment from older hardened defenders...and giving it back too,i just thought Wow.
There is a whole lot more to come from Gabriel Jesus.A proper striker.as tough as they come.and incredibly talented .Can head a ball too.

Scored the first in Madrid with a good header.
Got Ramos sent off.
Made the first at home.
Scored the second with a clever finish.

All in our 2 biggest games so far this season. Can't ask for too much more.

quoted for the Gabby haters.

what a performance by Jesus. World class number 9.

even better when you read a article before the game saying Pep doesn’t have belief in Jesus and wants a new striker. Haha

Jesus is a confidence player who needs to play football to keep him sharp, he is not a player you can drop in and out the team it's all about playing football constantly for him that's his game. We have only seen a fraction of what he can do, dare I say we won't see his best until Kun is no longer with us .

So pleased for him. What a game he had and has had motm performances in both legs. He isn't Sergio, he doesn't need to be anything other than what he is. Still only 23 years old, 68 goals for us, there is a great deal more to come.

What I love most is his workrate and his attitude. Wants to work hard and learn. Long may that continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.