#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby has contributed 9 goals/assists in just 500 minutes in the CL so far. That is: goal/assist every 55 minutes. He's been sensational so far.

My position is pretty clear but I’ll repeat. His form prior to lockdown was good but not very good afterwards. He was excellent last night and I hope he can keep it up - I prefer him on the left than down the middle

Regards selling him. If we needed to raise funds to strengthen the team there aren’t many that we could get decent money for other than him and Bernado. So, yes, if we needed money or we got a decent offer then I’d sell

In the 7 games he's played since Southampton he's scored 5 and has 3 assists.

He was missing an Opta 'big chance' every 70 minutes before lockdown, that is out to 120 minutes since the restart (level with Aguero's rate this season).

It seems the more rhythm he has the better he gets, confidence player, similar to Sterling.

In the 7 games he's played since Southampton he's scored 5 and has 3 assists.

He was missing an Opta 'big chance' every 70 minutes before lockdown, that is out to 120 minutes since the restart (level with Aguero's rate this season).

It seems the more rhythm he has the better he gets, confidence player, similar to Sterling.

I have have always liked him but he is not the natural finisher we need and he needs one of those up front with him, likewise with Sterling. His finish last night was pure class but he isnt going to lead the line. His work rate will create loads of chances for others whilst also give him plenty of chances to score himself.

Whilst last night with him and Raheem leading the attack got us past Madrid I still maintain it may not be possible to play both him and Sterling in a City 11 that will be at its absolute best. That of course depends very much on Kuns fitness and who comes in as a potential replacement.

My position is pretty clear but I’ll repeat. His form prior to lockdown was good but not very good afterwards. He was excellent last night and I hope he can keep it up - I prefer him on the left than down the middle

Regards selling him. If we needed to raise funds to strengthen the team there aren’t many that we could get decent money for other than him and Bernado. So, yes, if we needed money or we got a decent offer then I’d sell
Thanks for clearing that up. You obviously don't know a decent t player when you see one.

8 from 10 won.

Something else that struck me watching last night was how often Benzema was caught offside, he'd be crucified for that if he was wearing blue.
A bit like an attacking Fernandinho I suppose, winning headers in the middle of the pitch must be a strong suit of his. Although he has that Tevez like ability of just anchoring himself in the position the ball's going to land in.

Haha I wonder if they have a Benzema bingo on the Real forums with everyone pointing out he's not Ronaldo. He's a player that I see quite a few similarities with Jesus actually; dogged and selfless forward who grabs more goals than he gets credit for.

Do you think we could get our money back, would there be any offers for him,

Do you think we could make a profit on him, what would be a decent offer 15 , 20 million, could he get a game at anyone other than a shaft u , or Leicester. ?
What would you consider a decent offer?

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus has become the first City player to contribute 9 goals/assists in a CL campaign, ahead of Aguero and Sterling with 8 goals/assists. If Sterling and Jesus score in the remaining game(s), they will beat Aguero's record of 6 goals in a CL season.

Still improving.

Probably said it before but anyway, he is a instinct finisher and that showed last night. When the play is at pace and he instinctively shoots he seems to do a hell of alot better.

When he has time on his hands he is guilty of over thinking the situation. It is very similar to what Raz had to come through - but look at where he is now

This could turn into his tournament and make him step up to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.