Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikemcfc

Team supported
CTID
Also impressive speed - he wasn't necessarily favourite to get a clean chip when Varane made contact. We have to stop expecting him to be an Aguero clone, cos nobody in the world is. But he is our Gabby and the next few years, I am convinced he will be setting his own standard that future City strikers will try to emulate
I've been impressed since day one. Not many since he arrived have defended him and touted his talent more than I have. I'll say it again, if we are lucky enough to keep him, he'll end being one of the best blues ever.

Kokonut1307

Oh performance but can’t shoot for shit. If people are happy for us to go out in the QF then let’s continue with players who miss all the easy chances.

thyer64

Think he'd make a brilliant second striker or winger. Box of tricks and skills but lacking that killer instinct Aguero has. Having said that, put him in sterlings place and it's 2-2 ..

King Jay

Team supported
Manchester City
He is a Winger or a second striker but not a main one. Yeah he played well against Real Madrid and in my opinion he played well at least in the second half for us. But he is not clinical enough in front of goal and I don‘t think we should hope and wait another 2-3 years for that to happen. I am neither hating or saying he is bad. I just think it‘s not his best position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.