#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has improved this season , he has shown he deserves a starting place even as a wide player i think he can cause more damage to the opposition than Mahrez , and Mahrez has also had a fairly good start to the season , but if it was a toss up between the two then Jesus would get my vote , he would be a real pain in the arse to opposition defenders for 90 minutes.

gabrieljesus33 on the issues in defence: “It’s been difficult because we haven’t had the right number of players in defence. We only had Nico and Fernandinho, who was doing a great job, but isn’t a defender. John’s return will help us a lot. He is a great player..."

"When you’ve got a player who is really good you can put him anywhere. He will do a great job. That’s what Fernandinho has been doing. Supporting the team, playing well and helping us a lot. You can see he is a very experienced player...”

“All the titles are far away, so it's step by step and I think everybody is in this sort of mood. It [Liverpool’s lead] is a concern and it is also too early [to be concerned]. We have to work hard and try to win every game from now on." [via @ManCity]

That selfishness has been creeping in among our forwards since 100 point season and Jesus had 4 or 5 similar incidents last season (none as glaring). Probably feels he has to score to see more game time but I don't really get that as Pep would probably be even more happy with him setting up a tap in. Otherwise was one of the best games he's played for us.

Great performance. Tbh, he is offering more than Aguero currently. If he's not scoring (and he scores a lot though), Aguero offers barely anything. Jesus though, he is everywhere.

He needs battering for not passing that to KDB though.

Apart from the momentary lapse in judgement, he was very, very good.

And Palace knew that, hence the 10 nasty challenges they put in, with only about half of them being called my the blind referee.

He is looking like he could be a super star a Messi Ronaldo Sterling Dr Bruyne world class tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.