#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I'm in any rush for Sergio's eventual departure, but I do think Gabby will be a 30-goal a season striker once Sergio does leave. He keeps getting better and better.

Should have buried that one in 2nd half. He is striker first and he has to score that.

Good assist for the 1st goal. Top movement, was helping the defence after Ferna was sent out.

If he is fit, he'll start at Anfield.

He has to bury that in the 2nd half. All strikers miss chances but it’s the manner of that miss, there was no need for the stutter/fake. If he just finishes it, Mings can’t get back on the line. Jesus has everything and can be a top class striker, if he just learns to sometimes do the simple thing.

He missed a few he should have scored but so has Aguero.

I hope some people on here judge all players to the same standard, we can't say Jesus isn't good enough for misses when Aguero can have days like that too.

Same for Gundogan, its good to analyze how he is doing as a #6 but if your going to criticize and say he is not good enough for things that other players (Rodri) has also not been the best at either then it makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.