Gabriel Jesus 2019/20 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by razman, 9 Jul 2019.

1. twosips

twosips

Yeah that's fair enough, and I guess Domalino was hinting at the same. I still think a summer rest is hugely undervalued, particularly in a mental sense.

2. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Hate to sound like a Scouser but I think this year is his year. Think there's a good mix of games at the start for him to build his confidence. Winning the Copa America and putting in a MOTM performance obviously helps.

ADegenerate likes this.
  3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Not as good as Aguero though......

Manchester_lalala likes this.
  4. asahartford1

asahartford1

It was a jokey reply to Karen, kun his her love child. I love them both equally mate.

ADegenerate likes this.
  5. Sir Joe Aguero

Sir Joe Aguero

Of course not, but when he started, he pushed Aguero from the squad. He's obviously some player, and a run of easy games could put him into great form. 45 in 99 is a good return for a young player.

6. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

I think he's quite immature for his age and this should be the year he man's up. We are starting to see it in the way he carries himself.

The best comparison for him is Zinchenko. Look at the difference in him since Christmas. Raz was the same 2 years back. I think Jesus will turn it on big time this season.

7. Dax777

Dax777

Thanks for giving the best evidence against your position.
    And how did Walker do the first few months of last season again? Exactly!

Gabby should take all the time he is given. Rest is more important than showing fans your determination.

8. He was running his bollocks off in that competition & had the shit kicked out of him & was under huge pressure.

Let him relax for a bit.

9. Easy

Easy

LOL. Another poster quoted me saying the same.

I think you both fail to realize that Walker started 32 league games plus virtually every other available game when coming back early. While Gabby started only 8 league games...

It’s night and day really...

10. Didn't help him though did it ?