Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by razman, 9 Jul 2019.

1. ws01

ws01

Put your fucking foot through it son.

Sick of all these little taps we're seeing.

2. cityboy1

cityboy1

Still think his best posistion is as a winger/wide striker he'll never be as good as aguero as a striker but could easily be a better right winger than mahrez or bernardo silva would give us more opportunities to put bernardo in the middle more aswell so he can get his form back.

3. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

He was more interested in looking good than making sure the ball went in, symptomatic of a massive attitude problem.

4. Ban-jani

Ban-jani

Utter tripe.

His goal scoring record is great, he holds it up very well and he’s on the money with assists too, see last night.

He can play right across the front three and has filled in very well as a striker.

Aguero has had far worse games than Jesus has last night and yes the penalty was appalling, but Aguero has had some poor ones too, neither of them should take them.

5. Rolee

Rolee

How'd you figure that? I think he was waiting for the keeper to move and when he didn't Jesus's indecision caused him to scuff it.

6. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

Gabriel Jesus? Attitude problem? Got any actual evidence for that?

7. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    He's just not good penalty taker, no need to find any fancy reasons for it. He never was the one. Even those he scored, were mostly barely getting in.

Tugay One Cup and twosips like this.
  8. Bazzmand Show

Bazzmand Show

I never understand those players who dont take a normal run up for penalties....

These start moving, stop moving and shoot types just don't generate any power. The only person I've seen do it well is Mario.

9. twosips

twosips

Jorginho does his little weird hop thing and he's excellent at them. I think subconsciously at least, bad penalty takers try and mimic good ones, but they're crap so it makes no difference.

10. Bazzmand Show

Bazzmand Show

Aguero joined us when he was 23, people tend to forget that and he only had his first 20 goal season at 22 for AM.

I'm still confident that Jesus will come good for us, he has technique and a lot of X factor, just needs to start bringing it together.