#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His chip against Shakhtar.
His disallowed goal vs Tottenham.
His goal against Huddersfield at the start of last season.
His goal against Burnley in the cup.

So there's 4 off the top of my head. Chances are there's a couple more and in theory if he were to stay another few years he might provide a couple more.

In other words, not a goal.

You’re so up Sergios arse. We all love Sergio but you’ve just blamed one player for being a bit of a hot head and defended another for kicking out worst than Jesus has ever done.
The David Luiz stuff on its own is reason enough to call Sergio a hothead, and of course he is. They're all super competitive guys. Someone on here just has an agenda.

Last edited:
You’re so up Sergios arse. We all love Sergio but you’ve just blamed one player for being a bit of a hot head and defended another for kicking out worst than Jesus has ever done.
One was years ago,the other in the summer and 3 days ago,one is currently a hot head and the other isn't,i'm not blaming him for anything,if he had got sent off i would

The David Luiz stuff on its own is reason enough to call Sergio a hothead, and of course he is. They're all super competitive guys. Someone on here just has an agenda.
I don't have an agenda,the agenda,bias stuff is stupid,we all have prefences in players,managers/.every single thing in life,as far as city goes i want everyone to play well as that means we win,i haven't disliked a play personally since Nasri so lets not pretend i hate this kid

Don't do drugs , but drink too much. My apologies .

As the perpetrator , I have to say that posters ( self included ) on this foum are absolutely brilliant at getting things arse upwards and insulting each other .

Only City fans could be like this .....................................
I do drugs ..& drink to much ..you may be right ..

Did anyone notice that he came on? He’s another one that it’s just not going to happen for here - maybe at Inter Milan or team like that but I don’t see him being anywhere near good enough to play upfront for us for a whole season

Did anyone notice that he came on? He’s another one that it’s just not going to happen for here - maybe at Inter Milan or team like that but I don’t see him being anywhere near good enough to play upfront for us for a whole season

Agree . Learn the offside rule at the very least ffs ! He's not moved forward since coming to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.