#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you telling me people brought up the fact that Kompany gave away needless fouls, KDB gave away the ball, or that Sané was often offside as often as they did about Jesus for the same purpose as putting them down like Jesus? Help me out and show me the backlog of posts.

Stop getting so defensive btw when people call out bullshit posts. Address them instead of giving the improper answers you so often do.
I'm not searching posts for you lol,i'd suggest you read players threads instead of argueing the toss,gabby is a young player with a bad habit,twice in the first 10 mins,it didn't matter in the end but in a close match it might well do

I'm not searching posts for you lol,i'd suggest you read players threads instead of argueing the toss,gabby is a young player with a bad habit,twice in the first 10 mins,it didn't matter in the end but in a close match it might well do
Exactly it didn't matter, so you shouldn't bring it up. It almost never does. Just like with the others, it doesn't matter and so people don't bring it up.

Good that you get it!

Exactly it didn't matter, so you shouldn't bring it up. It almost never does. Just like with the others, it doesn't matter and so people don't bring it up.

Good that you get it!
Right so in the match thread nothing should be posted until the end and we know whether it mattered or not lol

Right so in the match thread nothing should be posted until the end and we know whether it mattered or not lol
I'm talking about player threads where it's expected people can be logical in discussion. Where it's supposed to be. That's what I was referring to the entire time btw.

Besides nothing in the match thread counts, it's 99% flappers. Noone with a brain acts like discussion in that thread is supposed to be taken seriously.

Now as I said, nobody in these threads brings those things up about the other players, and they'd be right not to with Jesus too.

I'm talking about player threads where it's expected people can be logical in discussion. Where it's supposed to be. That's what I was referring to the entire time btw.

Besides nothing in the match thread counts, it's 99% flappers. Noone with a brain acts like discussion in that thread is supposed to be taken seriously.

Now as I said, nobody in these threads brings those things up about the other players, and they'd be right not to with Jesus too.
The match thread is not for essays and indepth discussion,it's the virtual eqivelent of watching it in the pub with your mates,discussion comes afterwards,you can't say they played badly but it didn't matter in the end,that is not really the point of the forum,every player gets things brought up,everyone,i can't help it if you don't read it or like it

I give up

The match thread is not for essays and indepth discussion,it's the virtual eqivelent of watching it in the pub with your mates,discussion comes afterwards,you can't say they played badly but it didn't matter in the end,that is not really the point of the forum,every player gets things brought up,everyone,i can't help it if you don't read it or like it

I give up
Wtf are you on about? I say people are using offside as an illogical means of calling out a player and now you're telling me the match day thread is like going to the pub.

Best you do give up.

Wtf are you on about? I say people are using offside as an illogical means of calling out a player and now you're telling me the match day thread is like going to the pub.

Best you do give up.
You mentioned the match thread,calling out an offside habit is no mre illogical than saying nico can't jump,benny can't defend,bravo can't make a save etc,i don't know what your problem is today

You mentioned the match thread,calling out an offside habit is no mre illogical than saying nico can't jump,benny can't defend,bravo can't make a save etc,i don't know what your problem is today
You mentioned the match thread not me. And I specifically didn't refer to Mendy or Otanendi or Bravo, but De Bruyne, Sané and Kompany. There was a reason to that btw, but that would have involved you having to have read my full post before deciding to reply.

Please don't make shit up to try and win an internet argument, you just look silly.

You know what my problem is? You making no sense time and time again with your straw men, lies, and inability to take any criticism of your bullshit points whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.