Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by razman, 9 Jul 2019.

1. super_city_si

super_city_si

Great summary. Yes, Jesus missed a sitter but thats the only look he had. We are sooooo slow in transition and they fuck around for an age around their area befoer dinking it to our small forwards. We miss the one twos and dart in that sterling and sane can do

2. He has strengths but Pep insists on playing him as though he is Kun. dumb ass.

3. g180aj

g180aj

I said something similar after Burnley, he is not a match winner at the top level.
    That being said we have more issues that the strikers at present, we are slow and Lack creativity. Im personally fed up of Raz on the left and both the left footed attackers on the right, it makes us predictable. We need to beat a fullback on the outside and whip some low crosses in behind a defence. Jesus needs to get across the front of his marker to the front post and the opposing winger to the back post.

4. toffee balls

toffee balls

Unfortunately,anonymous.

5. cjn

cjn

Get out of here with this negativity. It's not his fault that the midfield was absolutely woeful today and he had nothing to work with. I thought you were supposed to be behind our players?

6. Delphinho

Delphinho

Nope, our best striker is 16yo (Delap). Touaizi has gone backwards it seems, and Nmecha is on loan

7. karen7

karen7

I repeated what was said in a ridiculous thread entitled does sergio being out benefit us,clearly not

8. mccity

mccity

Could hardly be described as a great game. Not sure what Aguero would have done with the 16ft crosses but hey ho.

Great movement for the header that nobody is acknowledging. Poor header, but the movement was great.

The problem's elsewhere as domalino said.

9. OB1

OB1

Not getting enough service.

Might be best used on the left flank with Sterling moving to the right once Sergio comes back.

10. decmancity

decmancity

This. Barely even two passes to him today that I can remember.