#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel Jesus has been suspended from international matches with Brazil for two months, following bad behaviour in the 2019 Copa América Final. CONMEBOL have fined the 22-year-old $30,000 for actions it considered insulting and defamatory. [@MailSport]

Silly boy

Good, it means he stays with us instead of playing a couple of meaningless friendly's in September.

This is going to be a big year for Gabby. He's settled, injuries hopefully well behind him, and coming off a very solid Copa America. Mahrez is going to soak up a decent amount of Leroy's minutes but we should see more of him as result as well either on the wing or in a two with Aguero. Really exciting.

This will be the season Jesus reaches his potential , he's had a couple of years in the Premier league now , he's gonna rip it up this season , potential golden boot winner if he gets the starts.

This will be the season Jesus reaches his potential , he's had a couple of years in the Premier league now , he's gonna rip it up this season , potential golden boot winner if he gets the starts.
I hope so mate, he's my favourite player now Vinnys left. I want to see him taking on players more, he has the strength and speed to do this, his finishing both in the FA cup final n Copa America has improved as well, it's just down to Gabby now to knit it all together.

I hope so mate, he's my favourite player now Vinnys left. I want to see him taking on players more, he has the strength and speed to do this, his finishing both in the FA cup final n Copa America has improved as well, it's just down to Gabby now to knit it all together.
Just look at his goal in the last match on the 17/18 season, it told me all I need to know.

I was checking some stats and he has some ridiculous numbers in 2019, for us and Brazil he has 14 starts and he managed to score 22 and assist 7 times... Imagine if he plays more often ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.