#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give this boy a time, give feeling that he is valuable, feeling that he is gonna start every game and what's the most important -> TRUST...

We have seen him scoring goals for three years and even more. Have seen how good he can be.. have seen how he does his job defensively and helps team in midfield..

Have seen him in one of the greatest and "hard to play" national teams and he has won them titles, for example during this copa - he had one of the leading roles..

I love Kun, but unfortunately he has never achieved anything like that in Argentina - what Gabi has already done in Brazil and when he was 23, played in Atletico which
isn't same level as this City - which arguably can be named as Europe`s one of the bests..

But this decision should have been made 2 years ago and I would do even in his first season.. Gabi has lost a lot of game time and experience (which is vital to become greatest sportsman and athlete),
that's why he needs respect and loyalty from the fans <3

I couldn't care less what either one of them do for their countries tbh.

Really,who cares what they do for their national teams and why would you have made him ahead of sergio 3 yrs ago? off you go sergio best strker we have ever had and the prem has ever had aged 28 in his prime for a kid,is what what you said or am i reading you wrong?

Nice way to welcome the new poster.

I think we should just play both.

Jesus-Aguero-Sterling front 3. Aguero loves making runs into the channels anyway, so they'll naturally rotate, Sterling and Jesus could play either side, and wed have an extra forward in the box to aim at. Jesus drops deep and does a lot of work off the ball, at least as much as Mahrez or Sterling, and we saw he can finish from out wide vs Burnley.

Dont think Pep will do it, but I wish he would.
Especially with Mendy back.

First Season -> 7 Goals
Second Season -> 17 Goals
Third Season -> 21 Goals
Fourth Season -> Already 10 Goals..

I think if he played regularly, which would obviously give him experience and therefore more confidence - would easily score more than 30 goals.
That's the number Aguero scores on average and I don't see - why people here think that he isn't good enough..

He is not replacing Messi with 50-60 goals, he is replacing Aguero..

As myself and a fair few other blues have posted, Gabby is a massive confidence player. We have not yet seen the best of him. If he can build on his confidence levels then we will witness the player we all want him to become - this little snippet from Pep says just the same

Guardiola said: “We are incredibly delighted with Gabby. A striker needs goals and he scored three. Hopefully it can help his mood to be incredibly positive.

I think with him being so young still and under pressure to perform not only at our club but with Aguero's legacy, then he can be too hard on himself

Great game from Jesus - hope this continues.

Aguero, though, is near the end of his career - we need to sign a potential world-class striker soon to challenge/replace Jesus.

First Season -> 7 Goals
Second Season -> 17 Goals
Third Season -> 21 Goals
Fourth Season -> Already 10 Goals..

I think if he played regularly, which would obviously give him experience and therefore more confidence - would easily score more than 30 goals.
That's the number Aguero scores on average and I don't see - why people here think that he isn't good enough..

He is not replacing Messi with 50-60 goals, he is replacing Aguero..
You need to check sergio's numbers

You need to check sergio's numbers
I actually just did, what's the issue here?

HNQqlBi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.